3. Reply to the giveaway post telling us about a favorite character from Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and tag one friend.
Winners will be drawn at random from qualified entries. Three winners will be drawn in total.
Giveaway opens at 11:30 am Pacific time on Thursday, June 23, 2022 and closes at 11:59 pm Pacific time Saturday, June 25, 2022. Winners will be randomly drawn and notified by Tuesday, June 28, 2022.
Instagram Sweepstakes Rules & Disclaimer
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
2.Sweepstakes winners must be residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec).
3.No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes.
4.To enter: Follow @DarkHorseComics on Instagram. Like the post and comment with a favorite character from Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, tagging one friend. Comment must be visible to the public.
5. One Grand Prize winner will receive one copy each of: The Art of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Limited Edition, Assassin’s Creed: Song of Glory HC, and the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Fortress Assault Puzzle.
Two runner-up winners will receive a copy of Assassin’s Creed: Song of Glory HC, and the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Fortress Assault Puzzle.
Winners chosen through lottery. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants.
6.Promotion opens at 11:30 am Pacific time on June 23, 2022, and closes at 11:59 pm Pacific time (UTC-7) on June 25, 2022. Winners will be randomly drawn and notified by Tuesday, June 28, 2022. 7. Only one entry per person / Instagram handle.
8. The Sweepstakes is not valid for employees of Dark Horse Comics, its agents and distributors.
9. The rules and results of the Sweepstakes will be final and binding. In case of any dispute the decision of the company shall be final and binding upon all.
10. This Sweepstakes prize shall not be exchanged/redeemed in form of cash, any other gift item.
11. Dark Horse Comics reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest and its terms & conditions at any point of time without assigning any reason or any intimation whatsoever.
12. Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner’s name for the purposes of promotion of the Sweepstakes without further compensation.
13. Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
14.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Ubisoft and any third parties associated or affiliated with the development and execution of this Competition are not responsible for problems downloading or uploading of any Competition-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Competition.
ENTRANT HEREBY RELEASES UBISOFT AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES AFFILIATED OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS COMPETITION FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND ACTIONS (“CLAIMS”) WHILY MOR IN WHOLEECT DAY ECT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (I) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTIONING OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWAREORK, HARDWORK; (II) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TELEPHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE COMPETITION; (IV) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE COMPETITION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (V) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ENTRANT’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (VI) RIGHTS OF PRIVACY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, FALSE LIGHT, DEFAMATION, COPYRIGHT AND/OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT RELATED TO ENTRANT’S SUBMISSION; AND (VII) ENTRANT’S ACCEPTANCE, USE OR LOSS OF ANY PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.